|Welcome to this Japanese Mahjong Wiki, KyuuAA.|
Japanese mahjong is a fairly complex game, with a high learning curve requiring a tremendous amount of knowledge to play. The learning curve is long, and the game complexity is deep. If you're someone curious enough to learn the game or aspire to be some kind of mahjong pro, then perhaps this wiki may help you in your game development. Regardless of your gameplay level, enjoy the material presented here; and more importantly, enjoy the game of Japanese mahjong.
Here are some useful resources pertaining to this wiki:
If you can contribute to this Wiki, your help will be most appreciated.
What's upThis is Kyuu's talk page. If you need something for me to do, just leave a topic and a comment. To leave your signature, be sure to end your comment with:
~~~~KyuuAA (talk) 17:58, 31 July 2013 (UTC)
Hullo KyuuAA :D
Sorry for making you clean up my little mess, haha. I should've known better. Thanks, though!
I wanted to say hi! I actually picked up Mahjong more seriously thanks to you. My friend introduced me to tenhou and one day when we were trying to get into a game on 7447, you joined us and killed him during East-1. Your dealer round with 3 bonus rounds! I was fired up and I tried to win as many hands as I could next game but it was no good, haha. SO- I started playing a lot more on the main server, sharpening up my basic mahjong and whatnot (learning the all of the yaku huehue).
So thanks for that game! It was super encouraging to me as a player :D
I'm gonna get super good and beat you sometime （｀・ω´・)~
Sincerely, Nate Pyon
Thats because I'm so much better than you.... <.<
Oh, btw, not sure i like the added picture (iormc) .. makes it look bloaty.. dunno what should be done thou
- I'll get to 5d m'self. And unfortunately, the tournament doesn't have a logo; and it's the best we can get. KyuuAA (Talk:キュウ) 00:08, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
Teach me how to get double yakuman please.
"Riichi Ippatsu Tsumo!" - Onjouji 怜 (YuukiTheFlash) 12:18, 6 September 2018 (UTC) Hey I did it DSG Tsuuiisou. 5/01/19
- LOL, wow. How did I not see this message? LOL, but yea, you know much of what I know. Now get into tokujou. KyuuAA (Talk:キュウ) 23:10, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/142550/mahjong-pretty-girls-battle-can-frustrating/ KyuuAA (Talk:キュウ) 03:47, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
These are some unusual mahjong yakuman. None of these scored by Kyuu.
- Kazoe, using Triple Kan
- Kokushi, via Double Riichi and Ippatsu
- Suu kantsu (resembling Saki eps 19)
- Suu kantsu (converted from Suu Ankou Tanki)
- Kokushi 1-shanten with haipai to kokushi tenpai to riichi ippatsu (2 turns)
- Double ron into Kokushi and Chinroutou
- Two yakuman, one after the other
Games without yakuman
None played by Kyuu.
- 2nd over a tied 3rd-4th by 100
More ridiculous stuff here
I figure to take these off my page, as I did not play any of these. Instead, they were pulled from Tsuno's archive. KyuuAA (Talk:キュウ) 01:03, 7 September 2018 (UTC)