From Japanese mahjong wiki
I picked up mahjong earlier this year while attending college in Southern California. My Tenhou username is zech. You might occasionally find me on other riichi-related websites, too.
Milestones and yakuman
- 1st yakuman: non-dealer kokushi musou, single wait on East, ron'd on 2nd discard after reaching tenpai: link
- First successful nagashi mangan (non-dealer): link
- First sankantsu, non-dealer haneman with toitoi, tanyao, and 2 dora: link
- 2nd yakuman: dealer suuankou (shanpon wait): link
- 3rd yakuman: non-dealer daisangen: link
- 4th yakuman: haitei suuankou tanki: link
- 5th yakuman: daisangen with pao: link
- 6th yakuman: suuankou on the 6th draw: link
- - I could've called kan on the 2 discards right before I drew the winning tile, a temptation fortunately resisted.
- 7th yakuman: kokushi musou, 2-shanten after first draw: link
- First ryanpeikou, nomi: link
Other personal game highlights
- Daburu riichi with sanshoku doujun, dora, and ura-dora, for haneman: link
- Sankantsu w/ rinshan kaihou, worth sanbaiman: link
- Back to back pinfu wins while furiten (the first furiten was due to a misclick)
- Baiman chankan (ippatsu, ittsuu, dora 3): link
- Toitoi + 7 dora, another daburu riichi haneman, and a rinshan kaihou haneman, all in one game: link
- 4 of the 7 hands had haku as dora, each ending in ron with winning hands having 2 or more haku: link
- - Fitting for the Fourth of July!
Longest streak without getting 4th place (Tenhou 0000 lobby only)
- 25 (latest game in streak played Oct 26, 2015)