This is a pictorial guide like the ID
purchase page. It is mostly self explanatory.
What is a championship?
A championship is a special lobby that allows games to be played in
a set period of time, in which players are ranked on their performance
to give an overall ranking. It functions more or less identically to a
regular lobby, except that you have to be invited (someone sends you
the link to it) to play (unless you organised it, of course). Players'
ranks are determined by the sum of their best 3 or 5 successive game
Setting up a championship lobby
- To make a championship, follow the "make room" link at the
- Choose the lower button to create a championship
- You get two links. The first one is the public link to the
championship lobby which you should give out. The second one
takes you to the settings page for the championship, and you
can give this out to anybody else who might be administering
the championship. Notice the ID has a bit extra on it so that
it can't be guessed.
- Below is an explanation of all the options available in the
championship settings page. Some are marked with an asterisk
(*) and have further explanation below.
- agariyame - the game ends if the oya is 1st and wins a
hand in orasu
- tenpaiyame - the game ends if the oya is in tenpai
during ryuukyoku in orasu
- shizui uma - if you understand enough to tinker with
this stuff then the name should be enough for you
That's all there is to it!
Last updated: 2012-10-28