Hi, I'm coppro. I play mahjong a little.
- Daburu riichi
- Sanshoku doukou
- Sankantsu: nope
- Ryanpeikou: nope
- Haitei: a few times, no link (but see below sanbaiman for a real-tiles example)
- Houtei: a few times, no link
- Chankan: nope
I have gotten nagashi mangan.
|2015-06-27||Suuankou||7447||Had a strong chinitsu hand, but held a toitsu of 3s. Broken a weaker tenpai and then tsumogiri riichied 1 turn after suuankou tenpai.||http://tenhou.net/0/?log=2015062713gm-0009-7447-b87e1f6e&tw=1&ts=8|
Online, I've had one more tenpai each for suuankou, kokushi (no replays for these two), daisangen (see below, where I had yasume sanbai).
In physical tiles, I've been tenpai for tsuuiisou with haku, nan, pei called and an ankou of chun. After calling pei, I needed to discard either ton or hatsu. Shimocha had reached, it was late, and there were two ton out and no hatsu. I threw ton, and shimocha dealt it two turns later :( Worst ryuukyoku: shimocha had an ankou of hatsu. I've also had two kazoe tenpais (see below), one relying on uradora.
I've also had a tenpai for paarenchan. It relied on several rules which make it easier to obtain: our group allows paarenchan to be scored with 8 honba, regardless of source; we play with ryanhan shibari at 5+ honba; and during south round, the deal never rotates at ryuukyoku. I was noten at one ryuukyoku of the eight hands, and toimen at one point got to only 800 points remaining but managed not to bust out with noten payments. Sadly, my shimocha tsumoed immediately after I got to tenpai.
Games of Note
- another player's suuankou
- dealing into kokushi
- not dealing into kokushi
- honroutou baiman
- daburu riichi nomi
- daburu riichi ippatsu chiitoi aka 2
- me coming in 3rd because kamicha deals into mangan and oyappane double ron in east 2
- suufon renda
- yasume is sanbaiman and I deal into senten
- oya daburiichi dora aka ura followed immediately by oyasanbai
- daburii tsumo tanyao dora aka ura
- I didn't deserve this tenpai
- sanankou toitoi honitsu baiman with two kans (100 fu)
- sanankou oyabai thanks to dora ankan
- junchan sanshoku haneman
No other yakuman have happened in my games, except a kokushi in a real tiles game.
(I don't record yakuman for sanma, they don't count)
Riichi with 1 dora (forget exactly which):
Just missed a kazoe yakuman.
If I had won this hand with any tile, it's riichi chinitsu dora 6, for kazoe yakuman. But my kamicha bailed and dealt into shimocha's 5200 points instead. The riichi wasn't really necessary (it was at least baiman with chinitsu dora 3), but I spent so long hemming and hawing over declaring that at that point, all my opponents knew I was tenpai so I didn't really have much to lose. (and there was no chance of me getting chuuren, with the remaining 1s all dead).
The following all happened on the same day:
- Two houtei, neither with any more yaku.
- A beautiful sanbaiman using only 6s, 7s, and 8s. (riichi tsumo haitei pinfu tanyao iipeikou sanshoku ura 3: 11 han)
I've seen a chinroutou tenpai; hadaka tanki.